Acudor DW-5040 series, 14" x 14" metal access door designed specifically for drywall installation. Perforated flange secures over the drywall, and after the walls and seams and plastered and painted, only the door remains visible. Paintable surface allows to blend the door with interior design. Comes with a screwdriver-operated cam latch lock and permanent (non-removable) steel hinges. Suitable for wall or ceiling installations.
- Designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after the drywall has been installed;
- 1-9/32" wide door flange is a perforated as a taping bead with pre-punched holes;
- Concealed stainless steel pin hinge;
- Screwdriver operated stainless steel slot cam latch;
- Access panel frame is formed with flanges on all four sides to operate without sagging or distortion;
- Made in America.
- Door material: 20 gauge galvanized steel;
- Door finish: white baked enamel;
- Frame material: 26 gauge perforated steel;
- Installation: Drywall only;
- Access door size (W x H): 14" x 14";
- Overall size (W x H): 16.57" x 16.57";
- Mounting Depth: 1.89";
- Inside Frame (W x H): 14.12" x 14.12";
- Rough Opening (W x H): 14-3/8" x 14-3/8".