Acudor PA-3000 series, 24" x 24" plastic access door/panel suitable for installation on a wide range or wall or ceiling surfaces, including drywall, tile, masonry, etc. Hinged door is removable. Snap latch design ensures secure locking. Perfect for indoor applications such as access to plumbing valves, radiant floor heating, utility or electrical components (where permitted by code).
- Economical and attractive access door for walls or ceilings;
- Secured by applying caulking adhesive to the back of the frame and pressing into place;
- The high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers will not fade or corrode;
- Hinged door is completely removable from the frame;
- Has rounded safety corners;
- Access door and frame can be left as is (white) or painted to match the decor;
- Snap latch door is opened using a flatbed screwdriver or similar tool;
- Made in America.
- Material: 1/8" thick, high impact styrene plastic w/ UV stabilizers;
- Finish: white w/ textured surface;
- Installation: Universal - drywall, tile, masonry, etc.;
- Access door size (W x H): 23.75" x 23.75";
- Overall size (W x H): 26.75" x 26.75";
- Mounting Depth: 0.825";
- Inside Frame (W x H): 24" x 24";
- Rough Opening (W x H): 24-1/4" x 24-1/4".