1/2" x 600ft Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing
600ft roll of 1/2" Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing for use in radiant heating applications. This product meets/exceeds ASTM F876/877, CSA B137.5, DIN 4726 standards and backed by a 25 year manufacturer warranty.
Certified for use in radiant floor heating applications. UPC listed by IAPMO.
PPI pressure rated at: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
Packing: Box (28" x 28" x 10"), 37.0 lbs
1/2" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier can be used for the following radiant heating applications:
1. Structural Concrete Slabs (Rebar or wire mesh reinforced, 4-6" thick). Slab-On-Grade Systems (garages, warehouses), Slab-Below-Grade Systems (basements). 1/2" PEX Tubing is secured on top of the reinforcement with wire ties, zip ties or clips.
2. Non-Structural Concrete Slabs (Non-reinforced, 1.25"-2" thick). Gypsum or other thermal mass systems over subfloor. 1/2" PEX Tubing is secured to the subfloor (i.e. plywood) with plastic clips, pipe clamps or other approved fastening method.
3. Below-Subfloor (Staple-up) and Above-Subfloor ("Sandwich") Systems with and without aluminum heat transfer plates.
4. Sleeper-type systems (above subfloor) with and without heat transfer plates.
5. Engineered Subfloors and Modular Board Systems. 1/2" PEX Tubing is secured by into grooved channels of the plywood or foam board subfloor panels.
6. Copper tube finned baseboard radiators.
Everhot Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing can be installed using either Crimp type connection system (Crimp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Copper Crimp Rings) or Clamp/Cinch type connection system (Clamp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Stainless Steel Clamps). Also compatible with Push-Fit connection system (such as SharkBite), Viega Press type system and Compression type PEX fittings.
This product is a replacement for:
Watts (RadiantPEX): PB032081-600
Same size Zurn (BARRIER-PEX) and ViegaPEX tubing of similar lengths.
PEX Tubing colors and packaging may vary by manufacturer.
1/2" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier is the most popular size for all radiant floor heating applications due to it's flexibility, light weight and ability to deliver large amounts of heat. According to RPA Standard Guidelines, recommended circuit length for 1/2" PEX tubing is 250-350ft, depending on the application and type of installation.
For snow melt applications, use larger PEX tubing sizes, such as 5/8" and 3/4".
I am very pleased with the quick delivery of the Pex tubing. Thank you for providing an excellent product at an excellent price!
Got this one and a 1000 feet roll-all great! They have foot print marks every 5 feet!
excellent as usual
Super fast shipping. Easy online ordering. Excellent product.
1/2" x 600ft PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier
Quality product, nicely packaged and ready for the uncoiler. Footage markings easy to read. A big thanks to the shipping department. They fulfilled my order with only a minor delay during the biggest storm the northeast has seen in recent years, Hurricane Sandy. Dedication to service at its finest. Thank you again.
quick delivery and good price