BrassCraft KT series 1/4-Turn Ball Female Iron Pipe Inlet (Compression Outlet) Angle Stop Valve. KT series ball stop valves can be used for recirculating water in systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115°F.
Materials of Construction:
- Valve Body: Compliant brass (chrome plated);
- Stem: Compliant brass (plated);
- Seats: PTFE;
- Ball: Compliant brass, precision machined;
- Stem O-ring: Viton & Nitrile;
- Handle: Zinc (die-cast, chrome-plated);
- Handle Screw: Steel (zinc-plated);
- Compression Sleeve: Brass;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated).
- Precision-machined brass ball is specially engineered and mated with PTFE seats to provide smooth operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use;
- Two high-performance O-rings withstand high temperatures and corrosion from harsh water environments;
- Machined, extruded brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance;
- Blow-out proof brass stem is assembled from the inside out with two O-rings to ensure safe, reliable performance;
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage after long periods of non-use;
- Exclusive, chrome plated metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance & a sleek appearance;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment protects accidental stop operation during rough-ins;
- 100% leak tested;
- 100% compliant product available.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn;
- Inlet: 1/2” Female Threaded;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Angle;
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.