6-branch Brass Radiant Heat Manifold Set w/ 1/2" PEX adapters
1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
6-branch Deluxe Radiant Manifold Set. Pre-assembled. Nickel-plated finish and all-brass construction.
Each set comes with the following standard components:
(1) Supply side radiant manifold w/ (6) adjustable flow indicators and (6) outlets for PEX tubing.
(1) Return side radiant manifold w/ (6) balancing valves and (6) outlets for PEX tubing.
(2) 1" threaded, quarter turn shut-off ball valves - one for supply manifold and one for return.
(2) Temperature gauges - one for supply and one for return manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures (F & C reading).
(2) Air vents to eliminate air from the system - on both supply and return manifolds (air vent caps included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4" garden hose (drain hose) connection and a cap - on each manifold.
(12) Compression adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing are included - no purchase necessary. Other size adapters (3/8", 5/8") can be purchased separately.
(2) Mounting brackets.
Radiant floor heating, snow melting.
Technical specifications & compatibility:
Total number of PEX outlets: 12;
Distance OC (On Center) between PEX outlets: 2";
Overall height when installed: 14.5"
Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 18.75"
Distance between supply and return manifolds (on center): 8.25"
Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
Other suggested components:
For pressure testing purposes, use a Pressure Test Kit (SKU# TESTKIT).
Is this manifold compatible with the pex al pex tubing?
Read 1 answer
Yes and we have adapters for 1/2" PEX-Al-PEX. You can make a request to change standard 1/2" PEX adapters with PEX-Al-PEX adapters at the Checkout in the Order Comments box.
Answered on 8/15/2013 by PexUniverse Customer Service
Can the unit be assembled with the supply/return on the right hand side instead of the left hand side as pictured?
Read 1 answer
Yes, it can easily be done.
Answered on 7/11/2012 by PexUniverse Customer Service