Grundfos Circulating Pumps
Our inventory of Grundfos circulators includes residential and commercial models for plumbing, heating and cooling applications.
About Grundfos Circulator PumpsManufactured in the USA, Grundfos circulators are cartridge-type, wet-rotor pumps designed for re-circulating of hot water in hydronic, solar, domestic plumbing and radiant heating systems as well as chilled water in cooling applications.
The most popular models include UPS15-58, UP15-42 and Alpha series, which carry a 3-year factory warranty. The remaining UP and UPS models have a 2-year warranty.
Most of Grundfos circulating pumps must be hardwired (terminal box), while others include a replaceable power cord with a grounded plug. Select models come with a check valve (removable), aquastat, timer and other features.
Connection options include the following:
- Flanged - UP and UPS15 through 26 models have GF15/26 (standard/universal) flanged connections, compatible with flanges and flange isolation valves from most other brands. UP and UPS 43 series are used with Grundfos GF40/43 flanges. All flanges and flange valves are sold separately.
- Union - select circulation pump models have Grundfos GU125 union outlets, which require a separate set of unions.
- Threaded and Sweat - standard Female NPT connections for threaded pipes or copper sweat connections for copper pipe installation.
- Cast Iron - for closed loop hydronic, fan coil or radiant floor heating applications.
- Bronze or Stainless Steel - for open-loop applications, including domestic hot water recirculation, open radiant or solar systems, chilled water cooling and similar. Lead-Free compliant and approved for potable water use.