Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. Honeywell's L4006 are used in applications that utilize the existing wells.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint;
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting;
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element;
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element;
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications;
- UL limit rated device.
- Application: High or Low limit;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 5 5/8" x 2" x 2 1/8" (143mm x 51mm x 54mm);
- Temperature Range: 150°F (66°C);
- Mounting: Horizontal;
- Operating Temperature Range: 100°F - 240°F (38°C - 116°C);
- Differential Temperature: 5°F to 30°F adj (3°C to 17°C adj);
- Electrical Ratings, Burner & Circulator: Millivolt - 0.25A @ 0.25-12 Vdc, At Full Load - 8A @ 120 Vac (5.1A @ 240Vac), At Locked Rotor - 48A @ 120 Vac (30.6A @ 240Vac).