Honeywell AM-1 series adjusts, maintains, and limits the hot water temperature settings to provide comfort and protect equipment at home. While increasing the amount of safe, usable hot water, it efficiently offers anti-scald, anti-chill protection.
- Lead-Free compliant;
- Features dual purpose mixing or diverting values;
- Offers constant water temperature under changing operating conditions;
- Temperature is limited at any point and if cold water supply is interrupted, flow reduction occurs in seconds;
- Provides reliable performance at minimum flow of 05 gpm and proportional valve for simultaneous control of hot and cold;
- Maximum pressure 150psi and maximum temperature of 212°F (100°C);
- Tamper-resistant design with nickel-plated brass construction and EPDM O-rings;
- Designed for easy maintenance and Teflon coating prevents mineral build-up and extends life.
- Application: Domestic water, Nursing homes, Public facilities, Automatic faucets, Radiant floor heating, Space heating, Combo systems, Solar hot water, Greenhouses, Industrial applications, Photo processing;
- Comments: Low lead Content <.25% by weighted average;
- Operating Temperature Range: 70°F to 120°F (21°C to 49°C);
- Connection Type: Union NPT;
- Pipe Size: 1/2" (DN15);
- Capacity: 1.8 Cv;
- Approvals: ASSE 1070.