Honeywell AM102R-US-1 Mixing Valve has 1" Sweat Union connections and 70-180F Temperature Range. This HEATING ONLY Honeywell Mixing Valve is NOT intended for potable water usage.
Teflon coated spool and body of Honeywell AM102R-US-1 prevent mineral build-up and extend valve life.
The Honeywell AM-1 series offers scalding protection, bacteria growth control and designed for easy maintenance and element replacement.
- HEATING ONLY (Not for potable usage);
- Temperature limit at any point;
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted;
- Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water);
- High performance thermoplastic proportioning shuttle;
- Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level);
- Lockable hand wheel for accurate temperature control;
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions;
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm;
- Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa);
- Max temperature 212 F (100 C);
- Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings;
- Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement.
- Tamper resistent design;
- Valve trapping not required;
- U.S. Patent No. 6,079,625;
Technical Specifications of Honeywell AM102R-US-1:
- Connection Type: Union Sweat;
- Connection Size: 1" (DN25);
- Operating Temperature Range: 70F to 180F;
- Capacity (Cv): 3.9 Cv;
- Max Flow GPM: 16;
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5;