Honeywell F300A1620 Electronic Air Cleaner 16x20 capturing up to 98% of particles (3.0 - 10.0 micron) that pass through the filter, the F300 offers a level of filtration amoung the highest. It is widely compatible, operating with all gas, oil and electric forced warm air furnaces and air-conditioning systems, and is also available in four convenient sizes to fit most ducts.
- Media post-filter provides enhanced filtration.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- Low-profile door with test button to check system operation.
- Helps filter efficiency-robbing "gunk" before it coats critical system parts.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet provides superior strength and corrosion protection.
- Description: High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner;
- Application: Duct mounted;
- Dimensions (in.): 16 in. x 20 in.;
- Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm): 1200 cfm;
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.;
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.;
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=73%, E2=88%, E3=95%;
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac, 0.4A max.;
- Replacement Filters: 50000293-001;
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.15 at 500 FPM;
- Additional Features: Post-filter not included.;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: Listed: Report E30954;
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline;
- Type of Air Cleaner: Electronic Air Cleaner;