The FC200E High Efficiency Replacement Media Filter removes over 97% of 3.0-10.0 micron particles from the air.
- Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999.
- Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns
- Application: Replacement Filter;
- Dimensions (Height x Length): 16" x 20" (406mm x 508mm);
- Type of Air Cleaner: Media Air Cleaner;
- Efficiency Standard: E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns (small particles), E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns (medium particles), E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns (large particles);
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=63%, E2=90%, E3=97%;
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 13;
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.28 @ 500 FPM.