For limiting or regulating temperature of liquids in boilers or tanks. Can also sense duct or outside air temperature.
- Remote temperature sensing element detects and responds rapidly to temperature changes;
- Totally enclosed Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) Micro Switch snap-acting switch;
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting;
- Horizontal and/or vertical mounting of the remote element into boiler, tank, or other container unless otherwise noted;
- UL and CSA listed limit device.
- Application: High or Low limit;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 5 5/8" x 2" x 2 1/8" (143mm x 51mm x 54mm);
- Temperature Range: 150°F (66°C);
- Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical;
- Operating Temperature Range: 130°F - 270°F (54°C - 132°C);
- Differential Temperature: 5°F to 30°F adj (3°C to 17°C adj);
- Electrical Ratings, Burner & Circulator: Millivolt - 0.25A @ 0.25-12 Vdc, At Full Load - 8A @ 120 Vac (5.1A @ 240Vac), At Locked Rotor - 48A @ 120 Vac (30.6A @ 240Vac).