Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point;
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting;
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element;
- Direct, well immersion, or surface mounting of the sensing element available.
- Application: Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 5 5/8" x 2" x 2 1/8" (143mm x 51mm x 54mm);
- Temperature Range: 150°F (66°C);
- Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical;
- Operating Temperature Range: 100°F - 240°F (38°C - 116°C);
- Differential Temperature: 5°F to 30°F adj (3°C to 17°C adj);
- Electrical Ratings, Burner & Circulator: Millivolt - 0.25A @ 0.25-12 Vdc, At Full Load - 8A @ 120 Vac (5.1A @ 240Vac), At Locked Rotor - 48A @ 120 Vac (30.6A @ 240Vac).