The L7224U Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller provides electronic temperature sensing in a UL limit-rated controller; controls the circulator, oil burner and boiler temperature; and provides status, LED diagnostic and EnviroCOM communication.
- Application: Oil Aquastat Controller;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 7 1/8" x 4 1/4" x 2 5/8" (181mm x 109mm x 67mm);
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 150°F (-34°C to 66°C);
- Mounting: Well mount, horizontal or vertical position, or flush mounted remote from the well;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing;
- Power Consumption: 7 VA;
- Voltage: 120 Vac;
- Operating Temperature Range: High Limit 130°F to 240°F (54°C to 116°C), Low Limit 110°F to 220°F (43°C to 104°C);
- Differential Temperature: High limit 5°F-20°F adj, Low limit 10°F-25°F adj;
- Electrical Ratings, Burner & Circulator: At Full Load 7.4A @ 120 Vac, At Locked Rotor 44.4A (inrush).