Immersion-type controllers that combine high limit protection with low limit and circulator control in forced hydronic heating systems, including domestic hot water service.
- Immersion-type controllers that combine high limit protection with low limit and circulator control in forced hydronic heating systems;
- Provide multizone control by using a separate circulator and R845 Relay for each zone;
- Include diaphragm powerhead and Micro Switch assembly that respond to temperature changes in boiler water;
- Mount directly to boiler;
- Require 24 Vac thermostat with heat anticipator set at 0.2 A (plus current draw of gas valve on L8124E).
- Application: Triple Aquastat Relay with High limit;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 3/8" x 6 1/8" x 3 1/16" (111mm x 156mm x 78mm);
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 150°F @ switches, 265°F @ sensing element (-34°C to 66°C, 129°C);
- Mounting: Horizontal;
- Operating Temperature Range: High Limit 130°F to 240°F (54°C to 116°C), Low Limit 110°F to 220°F (43°C to 104°C);
- Differential Temperature: High limit 10°F fixed, Low limit 10°F-25°F adj.