Non primary-aerated, insert orifice type pilot burner for main burner ignition. Used with Q309, Q340, Q390 thermocouples or Q313 thermopiles.
- Variety of mounting brackets available;
- Single tip style;
- Variety of tip directions to provide desired flame pattern;
- Interchangeable, color-coded orifice and inlet fittings can be ordered to convert between natural and LP gas.
- Application: Universal Pilot Burner for Standing Pilot Applications;
- Includes: BCR-18, BBR-10, CAR-12, CAR-13, BBR-8 orifices, Standard and low BTU hoods, Adjustable tip style, Universal mounting bracket;
- Used With: Q309, Q340, Q390, Q313;
- Type of Gas: Natural, LP;
- Aeration: Non-primary;
- Compression Fitting Size: 1/4" and 1/8";
- Compression Fitting Length: 0.65";
- Orifice: BCR-18, BBR-10, CAR-12, CAR-13, BBR-8;
- Tip Style: Single;
- Direction of Front Tip: Adjustable Left, Right, and Center.