Primary-aerated, spud orifice type pilot burner for main burner ignition. Used with Q309, Q340, Q340 thermocouples or Q313 thermopiles.
- Variety of mounting brackets available;
- Variety of tip styles to provide desired flame pattern;
- Interchangeable, color-coded orifice and inlet fittings can be ordered to convert between natural and LP gas;
- Batwing tip style.
- Application: Pilot Burner;
- Type of Gas: Natural, LP;
- Aeration: Primary;
- Compression Fitting Size: 1/4";
- Orifice: A26 (0.026"), K14 (0.014");
- Tip Style: Batwing.