Q340A thermocouples sense the pilot flame on gas-fired heating systems. The pilot flame heats the tip of the thermocouple, producing a temperature differential between it and the base to generate a small amount of DC power, measured in millivolts.
- Push-in clip, split nut, and adapter assembly for easy pilot burner installation;
- Male nut connector for Pilotstat safety control power units.
- Application: Thermocouple for Standing Pilot Applications;
- Includes: Adapter, Push-in Clip;
- Temperature Ratings: 1400°F (760°C) (hot junction); 780°F (416°C) (cold junction);
- Voltage: 30 mV, 26 mV to 32 mV (open circuit output);
- Connection Type: Spade Terminals;
- Resistance: 0.02 ohms;
- Lead Length: 24" (610mm).