Honeywell R8184M1051 is a Protectorelay Oil Burner Control with 45 seconds lock out timing.
The new Honeywell R8184M1051 provides automatic, nonrecycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system and operates the oil burner and oil valve (if requested) in response to a call for heat from a low voltage control circuit. Its solid state flame sensing circuit and the ability to be mounted on standard 4" x 4" junction box makes it a functional and indispensable product in the market.
- Ignition is on whenever the burner is on;
- External button to manually reset safety switch after lockout;
- Enclosed safety switch must be manually reset after safety shutdown;
- R8184M includes 40 VA transformer and Y and G terminals for connection of cooling equipment;
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and a 24 Vac thermostat required;
- Cooling Contactor Power: 40 VA transformer Y & G contacts;
- Ignition Type: Intermittent;
- Timing, Safety Switch: 45 sec;
- Mounting Bracket: Mounts on standard 4" x 4" junction box;
- Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load): 7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac;
- Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor): 44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac;
- Dimensions: 4 3/8" high x 4 1/8" wide x 2 1/2" deep;
- Temperature Range: -40F to +130F;
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized; File no. MP268, guide no. MCCZ2;
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline;
2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.