Provides low voltage control of line voltage fan motors and auxiliary circuits in heating, cooling, or air conditioning systems.
- Transformer powers low voltage control systems and provides overload protection;
- Low voltage terminal board provides convenient connections for thermostat and heating and cooling equipment wiring;
- Mounts on standard 4" x 4" junction box;
- Relay is easily replaced without disturbing wiring.
- Application: For "Total Comfort" applications with electronic air cleaner, humidifier and blower motor;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 3/16" x 4 1/2" x 2 13/16" (106mm, 114mm, 71mm);
- Includes: R8222D;
- Electrical Ratings: 11 W maximum;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Approvals: UL Component Recognized;
- Supply Voltage: 40VA, 26.5V (Secondary);
- Voltage: 120 Vac, 208Vac, 240Vac;
- Switching Action: DPDT;
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP.