Provides low voltage control of line voltage fan motors and auxiliary circuits in heating, cooling, or air conditioning systems.
- Transformer powers low voltage control systems and provides overload protection;
- Low voltage terminal board provides convenient connections for thermostat and heating and cooling equipment wiring;
- Mounts on standard 4" x 4" junction box;
- Relay is easily replaced without disturbing wiring.
- Application: For 24 Vac fan control applications;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 3/16" x 4 1/2" x 2 13/16" (106mm, 114mm, 71mm);
- Includes: R8222U;
- Electrical Ratings: 11 W maximum;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Approvals: UL Component Recognized;
- Supply Voltage: 50VA, 26.5V (Secondary);
- Voltage: 120 Vac;
- Switching Action: DPST (One Power Rated, One Pilot Duty);
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP.
2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.