One-piece, stack-mounted oil burner primary controls that cycle the burner on and shut down the burner on flame loss or system malfunction.
- Combine a Protectorelay unit for cycling the burner and a Pyrostat flame detector for sensing temperature changes of flue gases up to 1000°F (556°C);
- Manual reset of safety switch required after ignition failure completely shuts off main burner;
- Include manual trip safety switch to assure burner shutdown during servicing;
- Mount with flange for mounting on curved or flat surfaces;
- Use with line voltage or 24 Vac Control Circuit."Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 6" x 5 3/16" x 3 3/16" (152mm x 132mm x 81mm);
- Mounting: Mount with flange for mounting on curved or flat surfaces;
- Approvals: UL Listed;
- Ignition Type: Interrupted;
- Timing, Safety Switch: 75 Seconds Nominal.