Enclosed switching relay with internal transformer, Spdt line voltage relay, plus Spdt low voltage relay with Powerpile rating.
- High load switching capability;
- Troubleshooting LED;
- Push-to-test button;
- Replaceable transformer fuse;
- Long-life DC relay drive control technology;
- Relay for use with external 24 Vac or 24 Vdc supply, with line-voltage control, or with internal 24 V transformer supply;
- One model replaces many Honeywell models;
- Secondary of transformer protected by replaceable 1A automotive fuse.
- Application: Provide intermediate SPDT and SPST switching of line- and low-voltage devices from a line- or low-voltage controller.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 6-1/4" x 4-7/16" x 3-1/2" (159mm x 118mm x 89mm);
- Includes: Integral transformer, enclosure;
- Comments: Thermostat Compatibility - Honeywell electromechanical and electronic 2- or 3-wire, Thermostat Heat Anticipator Setting - 0.12A;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Approvals: UL, cUL Listed;
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing);
- Temperature Ratings: -20°F to +120°F (-29°C to +49°C)
- Switching: SPDT, plus PowerPile rated low voltage SPST relay;
- Contact Ratings (AFL): 15A @ 120 Vac;
- Contact Ratings (ALR): 120 Vac - 30A;
- Input Voltage: 120V;
- Electrical Ratings (Contacts): Maximum connected load is 2000 VA;
- Transformer: Secondary Rating-24 Vac, 12 VA max, 9 VA available for external load. Secondary protected by replaceable 1A automotive fuse.