The SmartValve System Controls combine gas flow control and electronic intermittent pilot sequencing functions into a single unit. This product family offers several different intermittent pilot sequences for a wide range of applications. The specific application of the SmartValve System is the responsibility of the appliance manufacturer. They are directly compatible with the Q3450 or Q3480 Intermittent Pilot burners used with the original controls on the appliance.
- Suitable for a wide range of gas-fired appliances including residential furnaces, roof-top furnaces, residential boilers, unit heaters, infrared heaters, space heaters and commercial cooking units;
- Replaces SV9500, SV9501, SV9502, SV9601, and SV9602 controls as noted below;
- Ignition sequence includes timed trial for ignition.
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac;
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz;
- Flame Failure Response Time: 1.6 sec @ 3µA;
- PrePurge: None;
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°F to +175°F (-40°C to +79°C);
- Ignition System Type: Intermittent Hot Surface Pilot Ignition;
- Ignition Sequence: Intermittent Pilot;
- Type of Gas: Natural;
- Flame Sense: Electrode;
- Ignition Source: Pilot;
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: Continuous Retry;
- Ignition Trial Time (sec): 90 seconds;
- Typical Ignition Hardware: Q3450;
- Body Pattern: Straight-through;
- Opening Characteristics: Fast-Fast Opening;
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 3.4in. wc (0.87 kPa);
- Pressure Ratings: 1/2 psi (3.45 kPa);
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 1/2" NPT x 1/2" NPT;
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Yes;
- Maximum Capacity: 200 ft³/hr (5.7 m³/hr), 150 ft³/hr (4.2 m³/hr) @ 1in. P.D.;
- Minimum Capacity: 20 ft³/hr (0.6 m³/hr);
- Approvals: AGA Design Certified.
2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.