Honeywell Switching Relays
Honeywell relays listed here include standard and universal and hydronic switching relay types compatible with most oil or gas-fired hydronic heating systems.
R845A, R832A and R89A Honeywell switching relay models provide intermediate switching of line voltage device from a low voltage device. RA889A relay works with both line and low voltage devices and controllers.
Universal switching relay (model R8845U) has a built-in 24V transformer and is used for intermediate switching and line/low voltage devices from line/low voltage controller.
Honeywell Switching Relay Features:
- Knock-outs at the top and bottom provide several wiring and mounting options.
- Classic PC board layout and large screws significantly cut the installation time.
- Replaceable relays and standard transformer fuses cut down service time.
- LED indicators and a push-to-test button make troubleshooting process quick and easy.
- Compact DC relay technology allows coils to run cooler and more efficiently. Possible blocked signals are eliminated thanks to the Powerpile® rated contacts, which run at a lower current.
- Honeywell switching relays can easily be integrated to
applications with multiple zones. If powered from a 24 Vac external source, they can also provide electrical isolation in low-voltage circuits.