PRO 1000 Horizontal Non-Programmable Thermostat.
- Non-programmable digital thermostat;
- Permanent display of ambient temperature;
- Can be powered by battery and/or hardwire;
- Precise comfort control (+/- 1F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy;
- Backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Application: 1 Heat/1 Cool Conventional Systems and Heat Pumps with No Auxiliary Heat;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 3 7/16" x 4 10/16" x 1 3/16" (87mm x 119mm x 30mm);
- Mounting: Horizontal;
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV;
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz;
- Stages: 1 Heat/1 Cool;
- Color: Premier White;
- Setting Temperature Range: 40°F to 90°F (4.5°C to 32°C) (Heat), 50°F to 99°F (10°C to 37°C) (Cool);
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL;
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON;
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W, Y, G, O, B;
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire;
- Display Size: 1.32 sq in.;
- Changeover: Manual;
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing;
- Cycles per Hour: Heating 2 - 6 CPH, Cooling 2 - 6 CPH;
- Cool Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A (running);
- Heat Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A (running).
2 years manufacturer's warranty.