The PRO non-programmable family of thermostat provides basic and simple operation with specific models for conventional and heat pump systems.
- Non-programmable digital thermostat;
- Easy-to-read backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions;
- Precise comfort control [±1 F (±0.5 C)] - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy;
- Basic operation - easy-to-use slide switches allow you to select the heat or cool mode, and operate the fan.
- Application: 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump Systems;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 11/16" X 2 7/8" X 1 1/8" ( 120 mm x 74 mm x 28 mm );
- Mounting: Vertical;
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac;
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz;
- Stages: 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump;
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing;
- Switch Positions (Fan): HEAT-OFF-COOL-EM. HT;
- Sensor Element: AUTO-ON;
- Color: Premier White;
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire;
- Terminal Designations: R, C, Aux, Y, G, O/B;
- Display Size: 1.32 sq in.;
- Changeover: Manual;
- Setting Temperature Range: Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F;
- Cycles per Hour: Heating 2 - 6 CPH; Cooling 2 -6 CPH;
- Cool Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running;
- Heat Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running.
2 years manufacturer's warranty.