The LineVoltPRO programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 208/240 Vac resistive rated electric baseboard heaters, radiant ceiling heat, convectors and fan forced heaters.
- 7 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle;
- Electronic temperature control - precision of A±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills;
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions;
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats;
- On/Off or On/Standby switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season;
- Early start - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time;
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on;
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- Application: Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 7/8" x 2 3/4" x 7/8" (124mm x 70mm x 23mm);
- Mounting: Vertical;
- Electrical Ratings: 16.7 Amps Max, 4000 Watts @ 240 VAC (3470 Watts @ 208 VAC);
- Stages: 1 Heat;
- Approvals: UL Listed, cCSAus;
- Electrical Connections: 5.5" (140mm) tinned copper lead wires;
- Supply Voltage: 208 Vac, 240 Vac;
- Sensor Element: Thermistor;
- Color: Premier White;
- Programmability: 7 Day Program;
- Setting Temperature Range: 40°F to 86°F (5°C to 30°C);
- Switching Action: SPST;
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C);
- Display Size: 2.67 sq in.