Gas valves for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 20 to 200 cfh.
- Gas valves include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment;
- Use with S86F/H, S8600F/H and S8610 Control Modules;
- Compact size;
- Provide two automatic valves;
- Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat, closes when call for heat ends;
- Diaphragm operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted;
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff;
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves;
- All adjustments and wiring connections are accessible from top of control;
- ON-OFF lighting sequence;
- Compatible with ECO connector.
- Application: Single Stage;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 15/16" x 4 1/8" x 2 11/16" (125mm x 104mm x 69mm);
- Includes: Natural to LP Conversion Kit, One 1/2" x 3/8" Reducer Bushing, One 3/4" Straight Flange;
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Electrical Connections: 1/4" quick-connect male terminals;
- Voltage: 24 Vac;
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +175°F (-40°C to +79°C);
- Body Pattern: Straight-through;
- Opening Characteristics: Standard;
- Pressure Ratings: 1/2 psi (3.5 kPa);
- Inlet x Outlet Size: 1/2" x 1/2";
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4" OD tubing;
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8" NPT with plug;
- Type of Fuel: Natural;
- Capacity @ 1 inch WC: 150,000 BTUh (20,000 BTUh minimum);
- Pressure Regulator Setpoint (in. wc): 3.5in. wc (0.87 kPa);
- Ignition Type: Intermittent Pilot;
- Anticipator Setting: 0.5 A.
2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.