Gas valvesl for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, standing pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 300 cfh.
- Gas valves include safety shutoff, manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment;
- Compact size;
- Provide two automatic valves;
- Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat, closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator, closes if gas or power supply is interrupted;
- Meets codes requiring dual safety shutoff;
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves, not for step opening gas valves;
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control;
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure;
- Compatible with ECO connector;
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence.
- Application: Single Stage;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 5 3/8" x 4 1/16" x 2 11/16" (135mm x 104mm x 69mm);
- Includes: Two 3/4" x 1/2" Reducer Bushing, 393691 Natural to LP Gas Conversion Kit;
- Mounting: 0° to 90° in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically;
- Frequency: 60 Hz;
- Approvals: UL Component Recognized;
- Electrical Connections: 1/4" quick-connect male terminals;
- Voltage: 24 Vac;
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 175°F (-18°C to +79°C);
- Body Pattern: Straight-through with integral tapping, flange;
- Opening Characteristics: Standard;
- Pressure Ratings: 1/2 psi (3.5 kPa);
- Inlet x Outlet Size: 3/4" x 3/4";
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4" OD tubing;
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8" NPT with plug;
- Type of Fuel: Natural;
- Capacity @ 1 inch WC: 200,000 BTUh (30,000 BTUh minimum);
- Pressure Regulator Setpoint (in. wc): 3.5in. wc (0.87 kPa);
- Ignition Type: Standing Pilot;
- Anticipator Setting: 0.7 A.
2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.