These gas controls are used on gas fired, standing pilot appliances with 750 mV self-powered control systems. They include a manual gas valve, safety shutoff, single millivoltage automatic operator and pressure regulator.
- Include pilot flow adjustment screw;
- Easy to install, adjust and service, all adjustments and connections are accessible from top of control;
- Add separate energy cutoff (ECO) where codes call for dual safety shutoff;
- Complete safety shutoff on pilot flame failure;
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence;
- ECO connector for VS820 models, Part No. 392451-1.
- Application: Self-powered automatic control. Use with 750 mV pilot generator.;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4 3/4" x 4 1/16" x 3 3/16" (121mm x 103mm x 81mm);
- Includes: One 1/2" x 3/8" Reducer Bushing, Two 3/4" x 1/2" Reducer Bushings;
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically;
- Approvals: UL Component Recognized;
- Electrical Connections: Terminal block has 3 combination screw and 1/4" quick connect terminals;
- Voltage: 750 mV;
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 175°F (0°C to 79°C);
- Body Pattern: Straight-through, multi-tapped with 1/2" right and left outlets plugged, except as noted;
- Opening Characteristics: Standard;
- Pressure Ratings: 1/2 psi (3.5 kPa);
- Inlet x Outlet Size: 3/4" NPT x 3/4" NPT with 1/2" NPT side outlets;
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4" OD tubing.;
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8" npt with plug.;
- Type of Fuel: Natural;
- Pressure Regulator Setpoint (in. wc): 3.5in. wc Reg. Set/3-5" Adj. Range (0.87 kPa).