HeatStar HSU50NG is a 50kBTU Natural Gas Garage Unit Heater for residential and commercial use.
2 And 3 Car Garages
Vent kit required:
- If vented vertically 3" vent pipe must be used.
- If vented horizontally 4" vent pipe must be used.
- Quiet Operation;
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft. (2 And 3 Car Garages);
- Aluminized Tubular Heat Exchanger For Maximum Efficiency And Longer Life;
- Spark Ignition – Features Self-Diagnostic Control Module;
- Requires Only 1" Clearance From Ceiling With 2 Angle Brackets;
- Can be installed in low profile buildings with 7-8 ft. ceilings (Cabinet Size: 12" x 18" x 25");
- Power Exhaust Allows For Vertical Or Horizontal Venting;
- Designed For Right And Left Side Piping, Electrical And Flue Connections By Simply Rotating 180°;
- CSA certified;
Technical Specifications of Enerco-HeatStar HSU50NG:
- Total Input: 50000 BTU/HR;
- Total Output: 36450 BTU/HR;
- Heating area: 700 sq. ft.;
- Air Volume: 750 CFM;
- Temperature Rise: 45;
- Air Throw At 8 Feet Mounting Height: 25 ft;
- Max. Mounting Height (ft to bottom of unit): 10 ft;
- Number Of Fans: 1;
- Fan Diameter: 10";
- Number Of Fan Blades: 4;
- Shipping Weight: 63 lb;
- Net Weight: 56 lb;
- Fan Motor Horsepower: 1/20HP;
- Fan Motor Amps @ 115V/1PH/60Hz: 1.7A;
- Fan Moto: 1650 RPM;
- Motor Type: SP;
- Flue Size (Diameter of round pipe-adaptor furnished with heater): 3";
- Gas Connection: 1/2";
- Total Unit Amps: 3A;
3-Year Warranty On Parts And Burner.
10-Year Warranty On Heat Exchanger.