This Mini-Rester Water Hammer Arrestor is generally installed in between the 3/8" OD copper supply line (or riser) and a stop valve with standard 3/8" OD compression connection.
Can be installed at any angle. The mark "No Lead" comply with national, no lead product material requirements and also comply with NSF-61, which allows the product to contain no more than 0.25% lead
Certifications and Approvals:
Certified by ASSE to the ANSI/ASSE 1010-2004 Standard.
- Well connected with supply stop;
- May be installed between stub out and supply stop and also supply stop;
- No access panel required for installing on sealed wall;
- Size of Arrestor is AA;
- Can be installed at any angle.
- Connections: 3/8" O.D. compression x female compression;
- Max. Temperature (F): 250;
- Max. Pressure (PSIG): 350;
- Materials: body is steel tube, piston is poly piston with two EPDM o-rings, piston lubrication is Dow-corning, 111 FDA approved silicone compound.