Heavy-duty, solid brass shower module drain with no-caulk gasket connection. Installs over 2" PVC or ABS pipe with no glue required. Intended for installation with fiberglass shower bases, one-piece shower units or similar. Comes with a 19-gauge, 430 stainless steel snap-in replaceable strainer.
- No caulk or glue needed;
- Solid brass body w/ elastomer gasket, works with 2" PVC or ABS pipe;
- Compatible with Sioux Chief replacement strainer models 827-2RB, 827-2S, 827-2SP, 827-2SN;
- No putty needed.
- Body Material: Brass;
- Connection: Gasket Seal for 2" PVC or ABS pipe (no glue needed);
- Drain type: Locknut Style (locknut secures the drain with strainer to the shower base/module/cabin from below);
- Overall Height: 2-1/8";
- Top diameter: 4-1/4";
- Strainer type: Snap-in;
- Strainer material: 19-gauge, 430 stainless steel;
- Strainer finish: Polished Steel;
- Strainer load ratings: 300 lbs;
- Strainer flow capacity: 7.02 GPM;
- Designed in accordance: ASME A112.18.2-2005 / CSA B125.2-05.