5-branch Stainless Steel Radiant Heat Manifold Set w/ 1/2" PEX adapters
Mfr Part#: SSM105
1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
5-branch Premium Stainless Steel PEX Manifold Set for Radiant Heating Applications.
1/2" PEX Adapters included.
Comes pre-assembled, and includes the following components:
(1) Supply side stainless steel PEX manifold with (5) adjustable flow meters (indicators) and (5) PEX tubing outlets.
(1) Return side stainless steel PEX manifold with (5) manual balancing valves and (5) PEX tubing outlets.
(2) 1" IPS Shut-off ball valves (1/4-turn) - one for each manifold (blue handle for return manifold and red handle for supply).
(2) Temperature gauges on both manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system - on return side (air vent cap included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain valves with 3/4" garden hose connection and a cap.
(10) Compression-style adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing.
(2) Wall mounting brackets.
Manifold's PEX outlets are 2" OC (on center).
Overall height (when installed): 14.5";
Overall width (with shut-of valves): 16.75";
Supply and return manifolds are at 8.25" OC spacing.
Compatible with any ASTM F876/F877 PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Everhot, Zurn, Nibco. etc.)
Will this manifold work with 5/8 Wirsbo hePEX
Read 1 answer
Both SSM and BSM series radiant manifolds are compatible with hePEX tubing from Wirsbo (Uponor). Keep in mind that manifold adapters are regular compression type, not expansion type like Uponor's, so you won't have to expand the pipe prior to making a connection.
Answered on 9/4/2014 by PexUniverse Customer Service
Is this suitable for potable water?
Read 1 answer
No. SSM and BSM series manifolds are intended for heating applications only. For plumbing applications, see copper PEX manifolds.
Answered on 1/17/2014 by PexUniverse Customer Service