Z-Vent Concentric Direct Vent Kit for Takagi Tankless Water Heaters
No reviews yet
4" Concentric Vent Kit is manufactured from Category III stainless steel and is a must-have for all direct vent, sealed combusion (intake air from outdoors) Takagi tankless water heater installations.
If the unit is vented through the same wall it is installed on (typically, right above it) and the installation requires that the fresh air supply for the tankless water heater to be from outdoors, this kit is a convenient, cost-effective and easy-to-install solution.
This concentric vent kit is designed for 5-10" thick walls and is compatible with the following Takagi models:
The parts you need for a complete installation of a Takagi tankless water heater are:
1. This concentric Vent Kit;
2. For Takagi Jr - part# TK-TV09; for Takagi T-K3 - part# TK-TV10 (direct vent conversion kit);
3. 2ZVB04 - flue pipe adapter with built-in backflow preventer;
4. 4" Z-Vent pipe (available in 2, 3 or 4ft lengths) - to connect the TWH's flue outlet to the concentric vent kit.
5. 3" aluminum duct (sold by ft) - connects the 3" TWH's air intake with the 3" outlet on the concentric vent kit (part# 1TLXXXX03).
6. (2) 3" gear clamps to secure the aluminum fresh air duct. (part# 7HS44XX).
Category Special: Free shipping on all venting parts with purchase of any Takagi tankless water heater model.
PexUniverse.com has a complete line of venting parts for Takagi tankless water heaters in stock. Call or e-mail us if you need any assistance with selecting the right parts for your installation.