This Taco 5000 Series mixing Valve allows to storage domestic hot water at the temperature high enough to kill harmful bacterial but delivers at a safe and comfortable temperature of 120°F or less. Temparature gauge to display output water temperature included.
- Lead-Free Compliant (≤25% Lead);
- Temperature Gauge Included;
- Ideal for Domestic Water Distribution Points;
- Suitable for use in Potable Water;
- Delivers Stable Mixed Water Temperature.
- Connection: 1" Union Sweat;
- Maximum Flow: 20 GPM (76 L/Min);
- Minimum Flow: 1 GPM (3.8 L/Min);
- Hot Supply Temperature: 120-180°F (49-82°C);
- Cold Supply Temperature: 39-80°F (5-27°C);
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 230 psi (15.85 Bar);
- Maximum Variation in Supply Pressure: 20%;
- Minumum Temperature Differention Between Hot Supply and Mixed: : 27°F (15 °C);
- Outled Temperature Range: 85-175°F (29-80°C);
- Factory Set To (115-120°F (41-45°C);
- Accuracy of Outlet Temperature: ±3°F.