Taco ZA024Q4A1 is a Replacement Actuator Head for Zone Sentry Zone Valve, provides on-off control in both open and closed hot or chilled water hydronic systems.
The state of-the-art features of Actuator Head make the control truly universal and will prove to be both reliable and efficient. It is loaded with innovative technology and boasts a new Prostar Capacitor and a reliable high-torque, high-efficiency miniature motor. The quick Snap-in connects on the back of the valve ensuring a simple, secure and fast wiring hook-up. A green LED light shows full functionality of the valve.
- Taco ZB024Q4A1 Zone Sentry;
- Replacement Actuator Head;
- Normally Open Position;
- Uses up to 93% less energy than other commonly installed zone valves;
- Multi function LED assists with troubleshooting;
- The actuator mounts on the valve in either direction;
- Replaces Taco EN024Q4A2 and AN024Q4A2 Actuator Heads.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi;
- Maximum Shutoff Pressure: 125 psi;
- Fluid Temperature Range: 20 to 240°F (-7° to 115°C) @ 135°F (57°C) ambient;
- Service: Closed systems, Optional open system configuration, Up to 50% Glycol;
- Ball Rotation Speed: Full Open to Full Close / Full Close to Full Open (90° turn), 5 seconds (after charge time);
- Seat Leakage: Drop-Tight Close-Off;
- Electrical Rating: 24 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.48 Amps;
- Do not exceed number of valves per transformer rating;
- Example: Do not use more than 12 zone valves per 40VA transformer;
- Power Consumption, Charging: 11.4 Watts, 0.48 Amps;
- Power Consumption, Power On: 1.44 Watts, 0.06 Amps;
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.5 Amps;
- End Switch Rating: 1 Amp at 24 VAC.