Tjernlund AireShare Level-to-Level Ventilator transfers air from one conditioned space to another. It moves air from one level of the house to a room on another level of the house that is uncomfortably hot or cold. This air movement helps to destratify stagnant air in homes, improve ventilation rates and make both rooms more comfortable.
The AireShare Level-to-Level ventilator is great for levels that are not directly served by ductless heating/cooling, split system, PTAC & window A/C units, also for electric baseboard, stoves & fireplaces.
- Easy to install;
- Blends with any decor;
- Classic grille and sleek diffuser;
- Flow blower, 50% quieter than other room air transfer fans;
- Whisper quiet operation - low sone cross;
- No exposed electrical cords.
- Blower: 75 CFM;
- Motor: 120 Volts ~ 60 Hz, Watts: 25;
- Impeller: Transtangental, cross-flow;
- Sound: 42 db (1.15 Sones);
- White Ceiling Grille: 5-1/2" x 13-1/2" (flush);
- Brown Floor Grille: 5-3/4" x 13-3/4" (flush);
- Blower Housing Rough-in: 4-1/16" x 12-5/16";
- Outer Sleeve Rough-In: 4-5/16" x 12-5/16";
- Expansion Depth: 8-3/4" to 16-1/2" (top of floor to bottom of ceiling).
1 year from the date of purchase by the consumer