Tjernlund GPAK-J Gas Vent Package comes with the Power Venter, VH1-4 Vent Hood and 4" Barometric Draft Control.
The GPAK-J is designed to Side Wall Vent Natural and LP gas heating appliances, can handle a maximum BTU/HR input of 120,000. Can be used in typical applications as Fan assisted furnace and water heater, residential boilers and commercial water heaters.
Barometric Draft Control DC-4 4" can be used with chimney vented or power vented heating equipment. Designed to maintain a consistent draft on a wide range of oil and gas fired heating equipment.
The VH1-4 Vent Hood features heavy duty, corrosive-resistant aluminium construction, also has built in clearances from combustibles.
Tjernlund GPAK-J gas vent kit has a post purge Relay/Timer which allows the Power Venter to continue operating for a non-adjustable period of approximately 45 seconds after the appliance burner shuts off.
- All operating components weather protected;
- Regulated, consistent draft throughout burn cycle;
- Durable, heavy duty aluminum Vent Hood;
- AGA design certified for Gas Furnaces, Boilers, Pool Heaters, Unit Heaters, Commercial Water heaters.
- Inputs up to 120000 BTU/hr;
- Fits vent pipe sizes 4" in diameter;
- Voltage: 115 VAC;
- Watts: 95W;
- Amps: 1.26A;
- Cut Out Required: 8";
- Dimensions: Height 8" x Width 10-1/4 x Depth 7";
- Application: Furnace Venting;
- Construction Material: Aluminized Steel Fan;
- Agency Compliance: CSA US;
- Includes: Power Vent Fan and Side Wall Vent Hood.
1 year from the date of purchase by the consumer