Honeywell UV100A1059 UV Surface Treatment System kills surface micro-organism contaminants in forced air heating and cooling systems.
Includes a single 36W UV lamp (replacement model UV lamp is UC100A1054).
The Honeywell UV100A1059 is mounted downstream from air conditioner cooling coils of HVAC system. The unit reduces mold growth and spores on duct surfaces, coils and drip pans.
Optionally, UV100A Surface Treatment System can be mounted in return air duct of HVAC system. It has moderate efficiency performing against airborne bacteria in return air applications.
- UV-C light kills airborne bacteria or surface mold.
- Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
- UV lamp does not produce ozone.
- Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
- Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
- Lamp light indicator to safely view the lamp operation.
- Power cord that plugs into electrical outlet.
- Quick and easy bulb replacement.
- Easy lamp maintenance.
- Optional AIRWATCH Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change bulb.
- To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.
Specifications of Honeywell UV100A1059:
- Description Ultraviolet Surface Treatment or Air Treatment System, Coil Plus Model;
- Application Type: Return Air or Coil Irradiation Application;
- Contaminants Reduced Airborne Bacteria, Surface Mold;
- Electrical Ratings 120 Vac;
- Electrical Rating (Watts) 36W;
- Operating Temperature (outside Duct F) 30 F to 104 F;
- Operating Temperature (inside Duct F) 30 F to 140 F;