1/4-turn shut off ball valve for use with 1" PEX-A tubing. Compatible with Uponor (Wirsbo) hePEX and AquaPEX, Rehau RAUPEX, Mr PEX and other PEX-A tubing brands. Installed using regular expansion method (expander tool + expansion rings), including Uponor ProPEX system.
- Replaces similar Uponor ball valve models
- Fully compatible with Uponor hePEX and AquaPEX series PEX-a tubing and ProPEX connection system
- Made to ASTM F1960 standard
- Lead-Free, approved for potable water use
- cUPC listed
- 100% full-port design
- PTFE (Teflon) seats
- 1/4-turn steel handle
- Adjustable packing stem
- For plumbing or heating applications.
- Pressure rating: 400 psi WOG (CWP)
- Min temperature: 32F
- Max temperature: 180F.
Ask a Question
Hello,Will this ball valve work with Rehau Everloc?
It will not work with Everloc connection system, but it will work with Rehau PEX-A tubing when used with expansion connection method.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 03/29/2018