This compression Chrome-plated adapter fitting is used to connect 3/8" OD copper pipe/riser (or a flexible water connector) to a 3/8" female threaded outlet or fitting in a straight line. "Drill-through/No-stop" design allows to insert the copper tubing or riser deeper into the fitting without the need to trim it to size. Made from lead-free brass and approved for potable water applications.
- Connections: 3/8" OD (1/4" Nominal/CTS) Compression x 3/8" MIP (Male Threaded)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° - 250° F
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Material: Lead-Free Brass (Chrome Plated), approved for potable water use
- CSA Listed, NSF/ANSI 372.