Challenger Combi CC105 model by Triangle Tube (ACV) is a mod-con combi boiler (heat + domestic hot water tank) with 82 MBTU (Net AHRI) output.
- 2-in-1 Combi Boiler with Space-Heating & DHW (Domestic Hot Water) functionality
- Lead-free certified
- (3) DHW modes - ECO (self-learning), on-demand and standby
- Built-in DHW mixing/anti-scald valve
- DHW Priority
- Copper tube/aluminum block ASME heat exchanger w/ separate boiler and DHW waterways
- St. steel burner w/ woven fiber mesh
- Direct spark ignition
- Variable-speed blower
- Negative-pressure regulated gas valve
- Outdoor reset control
- Low-water, high-limit and freeze protection
- Built-in pump and aquastat for indirect water heater
- Direct-Vent sealed combustion
- Compatible with PVC, CPVC, PP (PolyPropylene - recommended) and S. Steel vent pipe
- Compact and low-profile
- Low-NOx - 2012 SCAQMD Certified
- Boiler Certifed to ANSI Z21.13 / CSA 4.9
- Water Heater Certifed to ANSI Z21.10.3 / CSA 4.3.
- Input Modulation (BTU): 29,000 - 106,000
- DOE Rating (BTU): 94,000
- Net AHRI Rating (BTU): 82,000
- Efficiency (AFUE): 94%
- Turndown (Modulation) Ratio: 3.7 : 1
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP)
- System Type: Hydronic (Hot Water)
- Boiler Connections: 1" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Condensate Drain: 3/4" NPT
- Domestic Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- DHW Min. Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5
- DHW Max. Flow Rate @ 70°F Rise (GPM): 2.5
- DHW Max. Temperature: 149°F
- Vent/Air Size: 2" standard, can be increased up to 3"
- Vent Material: PVC, CPVC, PolyPropylene (recommended), St. Steel
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height): 9-1/2" x 17-3/4" x 25-1/2"
- Weight (lbs): 73
- Mounting Type: Wall-mounted (Wall-hung).