Bosch Therm C 1210 ES model is a natural gas, condensing residential tankless water heater with 100-140°F hot water output range. It's an ASME rated, high-efficiency (up to 98%), whole-house unit and is mainly designed for use in larger residential applications or in cold climates.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Installation: Indoor / Outdoor (with optional outdoor kit - not included)
- Tankless Water Heater Type: Condensing, Whole-House
- Shower Capacity: 2 - 5 (5.0 GPM @ 37°F inlet T°, 5.7 GPM @ 47°F, 6.6 GPM @ 57°F, 7.9 GPM @ 67°F, 9.7 GPM @ 77°F)
- BTU Input: 25,000 - 225,000
- Thermal Efficiency: Up to 98%
- GPM @ 35°F Rise: 12.1
- GPM @ 55°F Rise: 7.7
- Output Temperature Range: 100 - 140°F
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Water Pressure Range: 30 - 150 psi (150 psi relief valve pressure setting)
- Min. Gas Pressure: 3.5" WC
- Application: Residential
- Power Supply: 120V/60Hz, power cord
- Power Consumption: 2.5A Max load
- , 40 mA standby
- Vent Size: 3"
- Vent Piping: PVC (Sch. 40 or DWV), CPVC (Sch 40), ABS (DWV)
- Max Vent Run: 63ft
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17-7/8" x 30-1/2" x 11-1/4"
- Weight: 74 lbs.
15-year limited heat exchanger warranty for a single family or 5-year in other than a single family (3-year if used within an approved hot water recirculation system and supplied with circulated water) / 5-year parts warranty / 1-year labor costs at approved rates