3/4" Female Garden Hose x 1/2" Hose Barb Swivel adapter is a fitting which connects 3/4" male garden hose fitting or outlet to a 1/2" ID (Inside Diameter) hose. Compatible with cinch (pinch) clamps or worm gear clamps (i.e. Oetiker, Ideal and other brands). Made from lead-free brass and approved for potable water applications. Washer not included.
- Operating Temperature Range: -35° - 100° F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 75 psi (up to 150 psi intermittent)
- Material: Lead-Free Brass (approved for potable water)
- For use with residential and commercial-grade garden hose
- CSA Listed, meets NSF/ANSI 372.
Ask a Question
Will his fitting work to adapt a 1/2" PEX pipe to a Male garden hose fitting?
No. The barbs on the fitting are for hose, not PEX. In order to adapt 1/2" PEX pipe to a 3/4" male GHT fitting you would need a (1) PEX x male threaded adapter and (1) female threaded x female GHT adapter. If you want the lead-free version, the fittings are # ECO7402 and # HU11-8-12X respectively. If you want the leaded (non-potable) version, use # BPF7402 and # GH-FF-42. If you do not have a PEX crimp/cinch tool, you may also use # PF-MA3-LF instead.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/05/2017