Grundfos UP15-42FR (59896167) cast iron circulator pump model incorporates a rotated flange design and is intended for closed loop heating systems such as radiant/hydronic/fan coils, etc.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage: 0.74 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 85W
- Max Pressure: 145 psi
- Max. Temperature: 230F
- Min. Temperature: 36F
- Flow Range: 0-17 GPM
- Head Range: 0-15 ft
- Horse Power: 1/25HP
- Body: Cast Iron
- Connections: Flanged, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4".
3 years manufacturer's warranty.
Write a Review
Solved my boiler problem at a decent price with a quality part. Pump is an update of original part and works beautifully. Also extremely quiet.
Wood boiler circulator replacement of a Taco pump
Ask a Question
is there a flow check in grundfos-up15-42fr
No. The easy way to determine whether a Grundfos circulator has a check valve is to read the model#. If it has a "C" at the end (i.e. FC, FRC, SFC, etc.) - it has a check valve. Exceptions are models with line cord, which are denoted with "LC" in model name.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 02/23/2017