Photoconductive flame sensing device for sequencing oil burner systems.
- On flame failure, the light sensitive cadmium sulfide cell, in conjunction with flame sensing circuitry, causes the Protectorelay control to shutdown the main oil burner
- Glass-to-metal hermetic seal in plug-in cell prevents deterioration by humidity, soot or oil fumes
- Replaceable CAD Cell.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 1 7/8" x 1" x 1/2" (47mm x 25mm x 13mm )
- Includes: A, B, E, J and P mounting brackets and fuel line adaptor
- Used With: R4166, R4184, R8182, R8184, R8185, R8404, R8991, R7997, R7184, R7284
- Mounting: Type R bracket
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Electrical Connections: lead wires: NEC Class 1
- Includes 2 flag 1/4" quick connects.
- Power Consumption: 12 mA
- Type: Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Lead Length: 60" (1524mm)
- Sensitivity: Minimum sensitivity at 2 ft candles.