Q313 Thermopile Generator contains multiple thermocouples connected in series to increase the millivoltage output. The power generated is sufficient to operate an automatic millivolt gas control system, independent of any outside power source.
- Push-in clip, split nut, and adapter assembly for easy pilot burner installation
- Spade or quick-connect terminals available for millivolt gas control connections.
- Application: Thermopile
- Includes: Junction box for series hookup w/ high limit switch, 1/2" thermopile attaching nut
- Used With: Q314, Q324, Q327, Q377, Q379, Q382 Pilot Burners
- Temperature Ratings: 1400°F (760°C) (hot junction)
- 780°F (416°C) (cold junction)
- Voltage: 750 mV, 600 mV to 750 mV (open circuit output)
- Connection Type: Spade Terminals
- Resistance: 2.89 ohms
- Lead Length: 35" (889mm).