This elbow allows to make a 45-degree turn when installing 2" Innoflue SW (Single Wall) vent pipe and fittings. UV-rated (can be used indoors and outdoors). Note: IANS02 (2") connector ring is required on all 2" Innoflue SW connections and is sold separately. IACE50 Centrocerin lubricant recommended for all gasketed connections.
- Innoflue SW (Single Wall) is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- All parts (pipe, fittings, etc. - both black and grey) are UV resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- Industry-leading 2mm wall thickness
- Built-in gasket allows for adhesive-free installation which can be adjusted at any time
- May be installed through a wall, chimney, chase or between joists
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).